Type of Information Collected.
The information that Thomas Henry collects may include each of the following:
- your contact information (including name, social media handle(s), postal and e-mail address and phone number);
- demographic information (including age, date of birth and gender);
- shopping behavior and preferences, that you provide to Thomas Henry that are relevant to advising you on your custom suit and shirt purchases;
- your custom suit and shirt purchase history;
- shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number);
- your customized suit and shirt pattern and fit information;
- username and password for an account you may establish on Thomas Henry’s websites;
- information you provide by interacting with Thomas Henry through social media, including photographs;
- contact information of friends, colleagues or others you suggest that Thomas Henry contact; and
- other details that you may submit to Thomas Henry or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties.
Thomas Henry does not store your debit or credit card information. All debit or credit card information that you provide to Thomas Henry when you make a purchase is used only by third-party processors. See “Third-Party Payment Processors” below.
Uses for Which Information is Collected
Thomas Henry collects your personal information to:
- contact you to book an appointment in Toronto, New York City or as you may otherwise agree;
- take or verify instructions from you with respect to your custom suit and shirt purchase;
- better understand your personal preferences with respect to custom, made-to-measure or bespoke suits and shirts, ensure Thomas Henry can properly advise you in your purchase, and follow-up to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase;
- maintain your customized pattern, so that you can re-order suits and shirts in the future without needing to be re-fitted;
- keep you informed about products, services, events and promotional opportunities that Thomas Henry reasonably believes may be of interest to you;
- maintain a record of your made-to-measure suit and shirt purchases;
- register an account on Thomas Henry’s websites, and manage and maintain your account from time to time;
- process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders);
- respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support; enable you to communicate with Thomas Henry through our websites, social networks and other interactive media;
- publish your testimonials about Thomas Henry, including on our websites and on social networks;
- manage your participation in Thomas Henry related events and promotions;
- custom tailor Thomas Henry’s products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use Thomas Henry’s sites, applications and social media;
- operate, evaluate and improve Thomas Henry’s business and the products and services that Thomas Henry offers;
- analyze and enhance Thomas Henry’s marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when e-mails sent to you have been received and read);
- analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of Thomas Henry’s websites, mobile applications and social media;
- protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities;
- enforce the terms and conditions for use of Thomas Henry’s websites; and
- comply with applicable legal requirements.
How Thomas Henry Protects Your Privacy
Thomas Henry is committed to ensuring that your personal information is kept secure. Thomas Henry keeps all personal information collected about you strictly confidential. Thomas Henry uses administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration and destruction of the personal information Thomas Henry has about you. Access to your personal information is strictly limited to a need-to-know basis.
Us of Cookies
The information Thomas Henry’s advertising network vendors may collect include information about your visits to websites that participate in the vendors‘ advertising networks, including the pages or advertisements you have viewed, and the actions you take on the sites. This data collection and advertising targeting take place both on Thomas Henry’s websites and on third-party websites that participate in the advertising networks. This process also helps Thomas Henry track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
You may choose not to receive marketing e-mail communications from Thomas Henry by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing e-mails or by adjusting your e-mail preferences using an online account you may establish, from time-to-time on our websites.
Third-Party Payment Processors
The Disclosure of Personal Information
Thomas Henry will not sell or disclose to third-parties any personal information we collect, except as described herein or as you otherwise consent. In the normal course of business, Thomas Henry may disclose certain information to service providers and suppliers. Each of Thomas Henry’s service providers and suppliers shall be contractually bound to protect the confidentiality of client information and may only use such information for the purposes of performing services on Thomas Henry’s behalf. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Thomas Henry in the manner set out below. Thomas Henry may also be required to provide your personal information to governmental authorities as required by applicable law.
Withdraw of Consent and Contact Information
You may withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information (excluding purchase history information) in the manner provided herein or at the time of collection at any time, subject to legal obligations and on providing us reasonable notice, by contacting Thomas Henry by phone at (416) 725-4581, by e-mail at privacy@THmade.com or by mail at 366 Adelaide Street West, Toronto ON, M5V 1R9. Please be aware that withdrawing your consent may prevent Thomas Henry from providing you with the communications and services that Thomas Henry currently makes available to you.
Last updated November 1, 2016.